You Are Reading


LETTER FORMS :

The variety of typefaces these days is mind boggling. I think it's probably best if I choose a few nice examples from different groups of type.

- Serif
- San Serif
- Slab
- 3D?

Ultimately I don't need to spend too much time on this so I can get stuck into the practice.

  CRAW MODERN - Serif

Stumbled upon this in the type face encyclopedia. I like how clean it is. Plenty of options to play with.



FUTURA - Sans Serif


One of the popular San Serif typefaces. Other options are Helvetica or Gill Sans. The differences for this purpose aren't massive so Futura is as good a choice as any.





BRACCADOCIA - Slab / Stencil

Found this font during my final major project at college. Some nice stencil form letters knocking about in there.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.