You Are Reading

Practical Module. Statement of Intent.

Brief:

We have been asked to create a publication based around something we have found interesting in the Context of Practice module. This could be something obvious or more obscure.

Modernism - Modernity - 1920's Paris Exhibition - The Jazz Age - Jazz.

Chosen link from module information.

Intent:

After Jo's idea generation session I believe I've stumbled across a route which I find interesting. One of my interests was the jazz age which I think we touched on in one of the modernism lectures. Jazz is something my father was apart of when I was growing up, I already have a sense of style and the visual aesthetics that are a part of it.

To give Jazz a design context and a strong link to the module and the information that has been given to us I will be looking at Jazz in relation to modernity and modernism.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.