You Are Reading

What is a Line? Wiring.


I thought I better have a closer look at guitar wiring in relation to it's colour. Obviously red and the green earth wire and the primary considerations.

However as my the tone of my work is not designed to be an instructional images then the colour of my wiring doesn't matter as much. I guess two colours can be kept but if those two colours weren't red and green for the sake of aesthetics then I don't think this would be a crime.

Another thought is that as long is the wires are connected in the right places then the bit in between doesn't necessarily need to be exact. Guess it depends on whether I go with an x-ray style documentary image or something more illustrative.

Personally I'd prefer to do something more illustrative as I think it suits the target audience better. If this is something that's designed to be bought by guitar fanatics as decorations for their house then images which feel artistic and visually prominent would work better. 

.............................................................

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.