You Are Reading

Jazz. Further Visual Influence.

I recently stumbled upon some images which I feel expand on the album covers found earlier.
 


Cliff Roberts visual style for 'the first book of Jazz' is exactly what I had in mind. It looks like an african tribe painting and feels free, the perfect way for me to visualise Jazz. This tells me that to get that authentic feel I will need to try and stay away from the computer and get some hand rendered images which can be taken straight to screen print.

Comments for this entry

Javier Vázquez

Mambo for Cats and Redskin Romp were created by Jim Flora

Javier Vázquez

Mambo for Cats and Redskin Romp were created by Jim Flora

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.